.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

7.14.2007

Cockatoos can has dresses?

Styley had asked in the previous post what would be a good dress for a cockatoo. I think there is only one shape - which I will put below - but I will note, the color would do little to nothing for a cockatoo's pasty complexion - so in shopping for a dress for a cockatoo, I would look for this shape, but in a brighter color.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

AWESOME.

You are the best. I have a more serious fashion advice question for you, but it will have to wait until my camera batteries are charged.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home