.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

7.26.2007

The Golden Compass trailer

I want to see this so badly as I just finished the book tonight. The film looks gorgeous - but it's not out till december! Waah!

4 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Ooh! I just finished the trilogy last week! It is so freaking good. I cried through the second half of the third book. (This is why I almost never read at coffeeshops!)

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Clio Bluestocking said...

Not to be shallow, but Daniel Craig! And a girl hero! I'm there.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Propter Doc said...

I've never read the books...but I'm with clio bluestocking (fantastic name)...Daniel Craig - yum!

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Mel said...

I read the book after loving the trailer and couldn't believe I'd never picked it up before. So good! Can't wait until December!
But Stardust is out and that's one of my favorite books too. Must go see it.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home