.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

7.24.2007

I'm pretty sure the bitch who stole my boyfriend is to blame for this.

But who has a carousing drunken and loud party on a rooftop, on a Monday night, at which a "one way" sign was stolen from the street (that actually pisses me off), and blares "New York, New York" as sung by Frank Sinatra?

3 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Eddie said...

Only the bitch who stole your boyfriend could be responsible for such a travesty.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Anastasia said...

yes, this has Ms. I wear high heels as I strut all over the hardwood floors all the time written all over it.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Dr. Medusa said...

Asshats.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home