.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

7.09.2007

Oh dad, poor dad, mama's hung you in the closet and I'm feeling so sad.

So, I didn't get dream job. Not much to say about that except I am disappointed, depressed, and demoralized.

13 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Eddie said...

So sorry to hear it, Shrinky!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Clio Bluestocking said...

Oh, what terrible news. I'm disappointed for you.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Sorry, Shrinky. :(

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger dr four eyes said...

So sorry, Shrinky.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger BrightStar said...

I'm so sorry. I'm frustrated about this whole situation for you.

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous twirly said...

boo

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

OMG! I am so sorry!!!!! Sending you hugs!!!!!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Bardiac said...

DARN! I'm sorry to hear this, but hoping something good comes along instead.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

I'm so, so sorry.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

What a bummer! That just plain old sucks.

Take care and tell Stinkerbell why they suck and don't deserve you.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger k8 said...

Sorry!!!!!

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

*hugs*

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger New Kid on the Hallway said...

Shrinky, I'm sorry I've been awol over here for so long, and since I have been, coming to this so late, but I'm really sorry to hear about the job. I hope something better comes up for you soon - you so deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home