.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

7.15.2008

Cuteoverload makes me cry

I mean, c'mon, how can you read/look at this and not get weepy? But I can honestly say that Icanhascheezburger has never made me cry ... until today. First it was this...


But this one totally did me in ....


2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger BrightStar said...

Thinking about the pandas in China lately makes me so worried about them!

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous sheepish said...

To set your mind slightly at ease, the panda in that photo is Tai Shan at the National Zoo in DC, so he wasn't in danger. (I recognized the zoo keeper, Brian.) Still worried about the Chinese pandas though - last I heard one was still missing. :(

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home