.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

9.28.2008

If you missed this on SNL

Watch the Katie Couric interview with Sarah Palin. I don't remember ever laughing so hard.

I love Tina Fey.

You can see the original interview here. It's sad how hard it is to tell the two apart (note how she restates a point by simply changing the syllable she accents: reCUSE becomes REcuse and himSELF becomes HIMself when talking about fannie may and freddie mac).

I swear her responses were like mad libs into which: job creation, health care reform, main street, shoring up our economy, etc. get added into generic text.

and I love Campbell Brown now. Free Sarah Palin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home