.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

12.10.2008

CNNNN - Stupid Americans

I've never heard of this show before - but it is pretty good. Although admittedly, I don't know what KFC is other than the fried chicken maker ....

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Pathetic!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Mel said...

KFC is Kentucky Fried Chicken. That's it. And the guy couldn't figure out what state it was from. Yet he knew what it stood for.

I wonder if part of the problem was the interviewer's accent. If I was stopped on the street and asked about Kofi Annan or an mosque I may not have heard him correctly.

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous toby said...

This disturbs me the same way the movie Borat did - mocking others seems a cheap way to feel superior.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home