.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

shrinkykitten

"...another reason I'm intrigued with the hanged of Salem, especially the women, is that a number of them aroused suspicion in the first place because they were financially independent, or sharp-tongued, or kept to themselves. In other words, they were killed off for the same sort of life I live right now but with longer skirts and fewer cable channels." Sarah Vowell, The partly cloudy patriot.

1.22.2009

Shoe dilemma

I have an interview tomorrow afternoon. It's seriously difficult to dress for an interview when there is snow/ice on the ground and you don't drive (and too far away to be able to take a taxi).

I have been trying to think of a good shoe solution. I typically wear snow boots to work and then change into my big girl shoes at work. Technically, I could bring another pair of shoes - but I'd have no place to store my snow boots (and I don't want to carry them in a bag to the interview - too bulky).

I think my only option is to just make do with my big girl shoes as best I can and hope I don't slip.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Is it too late to get some yak trax?

Good luck with the interview!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home